Mindful Call helps you develop mindfulness by delivering fresh and engaging content every week
Most mindfulness development is provided as a short course, where the learning and daily practice can quickly decline. These weekly sessions are designed to deliver an iterative, drip-by-drip approach that develops and sustains practice over time.
Every session is based around a theme and includes a brief settling and longer guided practice audio to explore and experience the theme.
- Maybe you’re new to mindfulness and want an easy way to experience what it’s about?
- Or have attended an eight-week mindfulness course and would like to refresh and maintain your practice.
- It could be that you want a better way of handling the stress, anxiety or low mood in your work and home life.
- And you’d like to improve your personal well-being and relationships.
Mindful Call is a monthly subscription-based service that you can cancel your subscription at any time.
You can experience the service by joining to four weekly sessions for £1 per week.
After four weeks you pay less than £2 per week (£7.95 per month)
When you subscribe you will:
- Receive weekly emails to session content and guided practice audios
- Gain full access to the content of over 130 weekly sessions
If you’d like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.