Mindfulness in the workplace has entered the mainstream with, among others, recent research-based evidence from the London School of Economics.
Benefits include improved performance, well-being and engagement, as well as reduced sickness absence and presenteeism.
Mindful Call is a flexible, weekly mindfulness development service that uses audio conferencing, supported by digital content.
Sign-up for a half-hour session and give people in your organisation a taste of how mindfulness can improve their well-being and performance.
About the session
- The session can cover an introduction to mindfulness, or any other session
- The 30-minute audio conference call is listen only until the last 5 minutes, when the call is opened to share insights, observations, questions and contributions
- All people need is access to a phone and somewhere they’ll be undisturbed for half an hour
- After the call attendees can access the session content and guided audio practice online
- Open call and welcome
- Brief settling practice
- Talk around theme
- Guided practice around theme
- Open call
This session uses your own conferencing service, so its familiar and easy. The number of people that can attend is up to the limit of your conferencing service
All you need to do is:
- Identify a suitable available time-slot, like 30 minutes at lunchtime, that suits how people work in your organisation
- Send out some brief internal comms using normal channels 4-6 weeks prior to call that includes a calendar invite with the call details
- Communicate a reminder in the week prior to the call
- Attend the call
To start the process, or find out more, add your details in the form below.